INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it like, for example., control traffic and the communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access areas, record order details, carry out the purchase process of an order, carry out the registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks. They include personalisation cookies, which allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided. More infoat:
http://www.lssi.gob.es/Paginas/politica-cookies.aspx and Guide on the use of AEPD cookies.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties. They are only used in HTTPS connections.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
YEGUADA LEZAMA LEGUIZAMON SL is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimacy of the processing: for legitimate interest of the Controller: technical cookies and following consent of the data subject: behaviour and advertising analysis cookies.
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
– Right to withdraw this consent at any time .
– Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of the data and those of limitation or opposition to their processing.
– Right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
YEGUADA LEZAMA LEGUIZAMON SL. Finca La Saladilla. Carretera Villanueva de La Concepción – Almogía, Km. 4 – 04738 VILLANUEVA DE LA CONCEPCIÓN (Málaga). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional cookies:
REVOKE CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Click on the Settings menu
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the «Privacy and security» section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click See all cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Remove browsing data (clear cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In «Browsing history», click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Accept.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to «Details», click on the down arrow.
3. Select the next verification boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
. Click the drop-down menu next to «Time range to clear» and select Everything.
5. Click Clear Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Preferences menu, in the History available in Tools > Options > Privacy & Security.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Click the Safari icon / Edit | Reset Safari.
2. Select the next verification boxes: Clear history, Remove All Website Data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie settings control how Opera handles them and therefore if they are accepted or rejected.
For more information about Opera, click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Refer to the documentation for the browser you have installed.